Make A Drop Shipping Site
You get to list inventory from your drop shipper, and you decide to charge your own profit ratio.
Here is how it works:
- You make an attractive eCommerce style website.
- Using the inventory of your supplier, you import products into your store.
- Using the price listed by your drop shipper as a reference, you list prices on your store along with your profit.
- When a customer buys from your site, you ask the supplier to send that specific product on your behalf to your customer.
- Some suppliers will even customize the shipping labels or packaging to meet your site design.
You will need:
- A domain name -- $8 to $15 annual cost.
- An eCommerce hosting platform -- $30 to $300 per year.
- A nice eCommerce site design -- $150 - $600 one-time charge.
- WordPress or Shopify, any one platform will work
- Dropshipping supplier, AliExpress recommended.
Pro Tip: Choose a drop shipper with local warehouses in your city or country.
Any investment carries risks; we are listing multiple alternate income streams to help you choose and decide. Please note these are mere suggestions based on extensive research and any decision you make will be your own responsibility.